quarta-feira, maio 02, 2007

All good things come to an end

Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming
.
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
.
Travelling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why
.
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling went away
And the clouds were dropping and the...
The rain forgot how to bring salvation
The dogs were whistling a new tune barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die
.
http://www.nellyfurtado.com/

2 Comentários:

Às maio 10, 2007 7:25 da tarde , Blogger Ele há horas assim... disse...

MUito bem escolhida esta música...também gosto muito.
Não perguntes pq...apetece-me e pronto...!
:)

 
Às maio 14, 2007 11:19 da tarde , Blogger Catarina disse...

ele há horas assim,
eu não pergunto, mas posso responder só um cadito? Bonita melodia com uma letra fantástica... Aliada a uma voz simpática, pela qual temos um "carinho espaecial" (vá-se lá saber pq...)

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial